Charles Dennis Hale is a highly successful education industry leader with a distinguished career as a Professor and Administrator in the Higher Education sector. He is known for his accomplishments in strategic planning, program ideation and process improvements in academic operations at the collegiate level. His proven ability to guide faculty and administrators in significantly improving educational quality has led to measurable outcomes at the learning, retention and organizational levels. He resides in Zephyrhills, Florida, near Tampa.
- Student/Learner Centered Strategic Learning & Instructional Design
- Values-Based Developmental Philosophy
- Active Teaching, Learning, and Assessment Pedagogy
- Leadership, Management, & Program Evaluation Education
- Bachelors/Graduate/Continuing Education Proficiency
- International Teaching & Program Administration
- Online, Blended, & Traditional Teaching and Instructional Design
- Build Strong, Quality Academic Organizations, Processes, & Infrastructure
- Coach, Mentor, & Develop Highly Effective Faculty & Staff
Active Teaching and Learning: A Primer
Six chapters introducing active learning, active teaching, assessing teaching effectiveness, the interactive lecture, cooperative learning, and problem based learning.
Measuring Learning and Performance: A Primer
Third edition. Six chapters introducing assessment, descriptive statistics, reliability and validity, test construction, performance assessment, and standardized testing.
Evaluating Education and Training Services: A Primer
Third edition. 13 chapters introducing research and psychometrics, research design, and data analysis.
- Title Page and Table of Contents
- 1. Program Evaluation: An Introduction
- 2. Psychometrics: Measurement
- 3. Psychometrics: Reliability & Validity
- 4. Constructing Measures
- 5. Constructing Tests and Performance Assessments
- 6. Evaluation Research Design: Literature Review and Synthesis
- 7. Evaluation Research Design: Critical Issues
- 8. Evaluation Research Design: Options
- 9. Statistical Foundations: Descriptive Statistics
- 10. Statistical Foundations: Hypothesis Testing
- 11. Statistical Foundations: Association, Prediction, & Chi-square
- 12. Statistical Foundations: Analysis of Variance
- 13. Statistical Foundations: Ordinal Data Analysis